Make sure you don’t miss our sales, add us to your email address book.
Why should I add Support@GiftsForMyHoney.com to my email address book?
In today’s day and age most Internet Service Providers have implemented more security for you by setting filters to prevent SPAM from reaching your inbox. Unfortunately, sometimes they don’t recognize an address and block an email that you would like to receive, like the GiftsForMyHoney.com newsletters. The only way to ensure that you are getting our emails and finding out about our too-good-to-be-true sales is by adding us to your email address book. Below we’ve created simple instructions for adding us to your email address book for each of the following Internet Service Providers:
If you subscribe to an Internet Service Provider that we have not provided instructions for, or if you need assistance from our customer service team, please email us at Support@GiftsForMyHoney.com or call us at 1-860-560-6315.
For AOL Subscribers:
- Click the Contacts button to open your address book in the AOL browser
- Click the +New button, then select New Contact
- Type in Support@GiftsForMyHoney.com in the Email 1 field, and then click Create to complete
For Gmail Subscribers:
- Click the Contacts button to open your address book in your Gmail browser
- Click the Add to “ My Contacts” button
- Type in Support@GiftsForMyHoney.com, and then click Add
For MSN/Hotmail Subscribers:
- Go to the Options page in your MSN Hotmail browser
- Under the Preventing junk email section, click Safe and blocked senders , then click Safe senders
- Type Support@GiftsForMyHoney.com into the Sender or domain to mark as safe: field
- Click Add to list to complete
For Yahoo Subscribers:
- Click the Contacts button to open your address book in the Yahoo browser
- Click the Add Contact button
- Type in Support@GiftsForMyHoney.com in the Email field, and then click Save to complete